Friday, June 21, 2013

52:49

Newfoundland is 

lots of couch time. 

It's not healthy, but our favorite past time is television. We finished the most recent season of Arrested Development and have started rewatching the old episodes. We're also watching Newsroom in the hopes of finding something smart to fill the void left by the season finale of Mad Men. Now that I have HBO, I can find out what the fuss is over Girls. 

I know I should be outside doing something instead of devoting all these hours to our big black box. Or at least exercising while watching this stuff. But at the end of a long day, is anything more satisfying than cuddling next to someone on the couch, leaving your world for a little while, and entering another world together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love that you commented! Thanks for making my day!